Tridak® Model 1060 Syringe and Cartridge Filling System
System’s Disposable Fluid Path Enables Precise Filling with Fast Material Changeover and No Cross Contamination
The Tridak Model 1060 filling system is designed to fill syringes and cartridges, one at a time, quickly and accurately from a material reservoir. The system is manually loaded and unloaded, making it ideal for low-volume prodution or as an alternative to filling syringes manually. A variety of tooling nozzles are available, making the system compatible with a range of syringe/cartridge designs. It can accomidate syringes or cartridges from 30-900 ml in size and fluids having a viscosity of 1-60,000 cP. It utilizes a Model 830 disposable fluid path valve to make material changeover fast and easy while minimizing cross-contamination. This valve also features adjustable suck-back for accurate, clean cut-off for stringy or tacky materials.
T18626 – Model 1060 filling system RFQ
Input Air Pressure:
Input Air Pressure80 psi (4.1 bar) min / 100 psi (6.9 bar) max
Dimensions (L x W x H):
8.5 in x 12 in x 28.5 in (21.6 cm x 30.48 cm x 72.40 cm)
1 – 60,000 cP
- Utilizes disposable fluid path valve technology which minimizes cross-contamination, clean-up, and downtime during product changeover
- Dispensing valve features adjustable suck-back for a clean dispense of stringy and tacky materials
- An adjustable pneumatic stop assures accurate fills
- Foot switch for hands-free fill cycle activation
- System fills 30-900 mL syringes or partridges with pre-inserted pistons; tooling nozzles are available for a variety of syringe/cartridge designs.
- Includes a control panel that incoporates an emergency stop switch, material prime switch, and a cylinder pressure regulator
- Available with clear or opaque (black) fluid tubing